Discuss transportation, McMillan, taxes, and more at tomorrow’s civic association meeting
Learn about the McMillan development, DC property tax relief, and transportation fixes for LeDroit Park at tomorrow’s civic association meeting. The meeting is tomorrow, Tuesday, April 28 and 7 pm in the basement of the Florida Avenue Baptist Church (623 Florida Ave – enter at the back). Everyone is welcome to attend.
Here is the full agenda:
- Nominations Committee – Nominate yourself or someone else for the civic association board.
- McMillan Development – Background and Current status
- DC property tax relief
- Targeted incentives for homeowners
- Transportation survey report – Read the full proposed parking and pavement changes.
- Public safety report
- Parks report
- Community open forum and announcements
See you tomorrow!