More retailers on board for Progression Place
Progression Place’s retail spaces are nearly leased out. Here is a list of what’s coming:
- Wanda’s—The hair salon that existed before construction started.
- SiTea— The second location for this Takoma-based tea shop.
- Bank of America
- Mockingbird Hill (already open)— Bar specializing in sherry and ham. [Read an earlier post on it]
- Eat the Rich— Oyster house from the owners of Mockingbird Hill.
- Sprint— Cell phone store
- (vacant retail bay)
- Fishnet— The second location for this Berwyn Heights-based, Mediterranean seafood and sandwich shop.
- Uprising Muffins
Here is the official leasing prospectus from Streetsense, the project’s retail broker.